Sunday, November 30, 2008

Long, long weekends...


Having four consecutive days off is the bees knees. It gives one plenty of time to lounge around in their pajamas...




Where's Taylor? (Seriously, I saw this picture on my camera and could not figure out why I had a pic of the high chair.)



We were in El Dorado on Thanksgiving Day. Taylor "helped" Gram with the cooking. She did not help clean up.


Taylor cruisin' in her car at Gram & Papa's.

This is Taylor, playing the piano and singing. She was serenading me with "White Christmas" while I unpacked our Christmas decorations. The decorating process is underway, which has been quite an experience with a 14 month old. I'm not sure how much decorating actually is getting done, but I do know that between the 4 of us (Huck included) we broke 7 ornaments last night. The decor is definitely going to be minimilized this year...in order to save my sanity. Pictures hopefully soon....

No comments: