Monday, December 15, 2008

Damn Santa

Scene: Saturday, Downtown Lawrence -- Attempting to sit with Santa


Taylor: "No no no no"

Me: "It's ok T, it's fine. Just sit on his knee for a minute. Santa is nice!"

Taylor: "wahhh wahhhh waaaahhh"

Santa: "Oh, no no- don't make her sit! Mom, you sit with me instead, and she'll think it's ok"

Me: "Uh, I am not sitting on your 70 year old lap! I'll break you! Taylor, just sit..."

Taylor: "Wahhhh wahhh waaaah"


--*Snap*--Picture Accomplished


Santa: (as I pick up a crying Taylor, with snot flying everywhere) "I didn't make you do it! Remember, it was your mom! Your mom is the one that made you sit!"


Is it like this for every one year old who is an hour behind on their nap? Maybe we'll do better next year.




1 comment:

Kelli said...

I love it! She is so cute!