Monday, April 6, 2009

Thank Goodness For Grandmas

Many thanks to my mom for sending me some pictures.  I really need to organize myself...until then I'll post these pictures from a few weeks ago.  





We went to El Dorado to visit this weekend, and mom and I dragged Taylor through the mall for a little retail therapy and a quick photo session at Penney's.  Really, after a shortened nap and four hours shopping, T did a pretty good job - only 1 or 2 small meltdowns.  Not shockingly, she was great during the photos....because she is such a cheeseball.  Clearly, something she inherited from her father.  She passed out in the car about 2 minutes after we loaded her in the car seat: one hand grasping her drink and the other her book...mouth open and drooling.  Again - she is her father's daughter.  Proof:



Once we were home last night - Taylor figured out how to barricade herself in the bathroom.  She shut the door, and then pulled open the vanity drawers and was playing with her hair things, leaving only 1/2 inch of space to open the door from the outside.  Andy mangled a wire hanger to try and reach in and push the drawer shut-- Taylor just grabbed the end and played with it.  Finally, after what seemed like 30 hours of pleading with her, she closed the drawer.  It was probably only 5 minutes, but I swear....not the way to end a tiring day of travel.  

No comments: