Monday, January 24, 2011

A Baptism and A Snow Storm

 The second weekend of January, we set out on a road trip to Minneapolis for cousin Anya's baptism.  We left ON TIME (I know!) and only stopped once, halfway there.  Great trip up...the girls did great.
We stopped at Lego Land when we arrived....it wasn't near as 'hands-on' as I remember it being, but Taylor sure did love this Giant Woody!

The Wagner's and the Godparents of Anya.

A reeeeeally tired girl that semi-behaved during mass.  If she only knew all the snow that was falling at our house while she was inside.

As our good friend Marc would say, when you travel always pack your swim trunks.  Well, Andy & the girls were successfull at that.  I apparently managed to pack only my top, so no swimming for me.  I also managed to completely leave my wallet and the cash I had withdrawn specifically for travel at home on the kitchen table.  It, and 8 inches of snow, were both waiting for me when we got back. 

No comments: