Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Big Week

Papa Tom turned 60!! Happy Birthday Papa Tom!



Also, the girls started at their new daycare/preschool. I get a sheet every day telling me how things went for each of them, what they ate (and how much), how much they slept, etc.  Connor is easy - she did great.  I was worried how Taylor would adjust, but she also has done super.  It helps that they did an art project on the very first day...they made a 'Cee-Pock'.  Ahem...Peacock.  I'm incredibly happy with the whole thing, and we are even happier that the girls seem to like it too. T already has friends, and a little boy named Braden whose somewhat smitten with her...that won't last long once she starts bossing him around.  I have no idea where she gets that. 

Anyway, obligatory first day of school picture:


No comments: