Thursday, November 4, 2010

October - the fantasy month....

Maybe it's because I'm incredibly busy at work right now, or I'm just slowly losing my mind....but October flew by.  Which is a shame, because it's one of my favorite months.  The weather was great, leaves changed and it seems like we were busy every weekend.  Let's recap:

October 2nd - Taylor's Princess Party Weekend


October 8-9


We went to the pumpkin patch as a family, and didn't take any pictures.  During the week though,Taylor and I went back to the pumpkin patch with her class at school for a fieldtrip. 
October 16/17
Maple Leaf Weekend/Andy's Class Reunion
Miss Nora's 1st Birthday Party
Nora's mommy makes cakes.T could not wait to dig into these superb cupcakes.

Miss Nora!

Nora & Connor playing with Nora's new shopping cart.

October 23
We carved our pumpkins
Connor, that rag was to clean off the pumpkins, not to eat.



October 24
The Travelling Wagners came through town, and we all got together for a family dinner.  Taylor & Kaleb were able to play with each other....and they were sooooooo excited.
Anya was not thrilled with the idea of picture taking. 



October 30-31
 Arkalalah Saturday
Started at the 'Pancake Feeder', as Taylor called it.  Moved on to the carnival, then a 2.5 hour long parade.  TWO AND A HALF HOURS of a parade.  Taylor was happy that she got to see lots of trombones.


OH!  My battery is almost done on my laptop.  So, I'll finish up the pictures of Arkalalah and Halloween tomorrow. Good night!

No comments: