Saturday, June 18, 2011

Catch Up

These pictures are from the past month.  Apparently, I neglected to download the pictures off my camera for a while.  First, we start with a Taylor reward...dinner at Chuck-E-Cheese.  We went through a weird stage where she would not stay in her bed all night long, for one reason or another.  So we created a reward chart (I printed out a blank calendar) and every night she slept in her bed, she got a sticker.  When she got 5 stickers in a row, she could pick a piece of candy out from the candy drawer (which....I should totally toss the whole drawer, but man - bribery can be a powerful parenting tool!).  If she had so many stickers at the end of the month, we would go to Chuck-E-Cheese.  Thus....we are all back to sleeping in our own beds (most of the time)...and we took a trip to Chuck's.  

I would have normally been  mad that she wasn't keeping her food in her mouth while eating, but we were at Chuck-E-Cheese....so we fit in.  It was hard to tell her not to do something when every other kid there was worse.


Fast action hands!!


You can tell she played hard, her hair got more disheveled as the night went on.


The following weekend, we decided on a whim to go to a Royals game. It was Fireworks Friday and Buck Night - I think Connor & Taylor both ate two $1 hot dogs a piece.  We took Uncle Marc also - which made the girls' day





Ok - I'm sleepy now.  More later.  Plus,we are apparently in a storm warning and I need to get Andy to move his truck to the barn...no more hail damage, please!

No comments: