Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Zoo

I mean really, if I didn't put captions on these pictures - don't you think you would get the idea of where we were at??







After the zoo visit in the morning, we went to the park and had a picnic. The same park that I used to go to when I was a little girl. A lot of it is the same - the same concrete animals and structures to climb on. They still have the train that goes around the park, but we didn't ride that this time. I miss that the big roller-slide is gone. Apparently it was a safety concern..but I loved that thing.






Later that night, we loaded up in the 95 degree, 100% humidity weather and went to our church's Mexican Fiesta. The girls loved the music, and we went and played in the park after we ate and enjoyed some of the entertainment.




Yeah, nothing's gonna stop this one.










It was a busy Saturday. You can bet that we didn't do much on Sunday.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: